Hensley Law Office, PSC - Personal Injury

Call Us For A Consultation Today

Hensley Law Office, PSC - Personal Injury

Call Us For A Consultation Today

Providing Quality Counsel For


At Hensley Law Office, our staff is dedicated to excellence in client advocacy. From the personalized attention we devote to your case to the targeted legal strategies we design, we are committed to helping you obtain the justice you deserve.

What Are Your Questions About Car Accidents?

Experiencing a motor vehicle accident can prompt many questions. At Hensley Law Office, PSC, in Russell, Kentucky, we can answer these questions and guide you through legal steps you must follow to recover compensation after an accident. On this page, we answer some of the questions that our clients frequently ask us.

What should I do after an accident?

The moments after a car crash may feel jarring, but try to follow these important steps:

  1. Call the police so they can make a report. If you are severely injured, call an ambulance.
  2. Seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
  3. Document the scene by taking photographs with a camera or phone.
  4. Get the names, license plate numbers and contact information of the other drivers and any witnesses.
  5. Consider your legal options; do not talk to an insurance company before speaking to a lawyer.

Why shouldn’t I talk to the insurance company?

Insurance companies do not want to pay large settlements. Their adjusters will try to lowball you and pressure you into accepting less money than you deserve.

What if my accident happened a while ago?

Many injuries do not appear for weeks or months. If your accident was a while ago, you can contact an attorney who will help you establish the cause of your injuries.

What damages can an accident cause?

Car crashes can cause serious financial, physical and emotional damages including:

  • Medical treatment
  • Lost wages
  • Pain and suffering
  • Auto repair

Should I handle my case on my own?

It is never a good idea to handle your case without a lawyer. Your lawyer will know how to navigate the complex laws involving personal injury. Then, they can help you recover the maximum compensation available to you.

Get A Consultation To Ask Questions

These are only a few questions we hear every day. To ask your questions to an attorney serving Greenup County, Rowan County and surrounding areas, contact Hensley Law Office, PSC. You can call 606-393-6407 or send us an email. We are ready to provide answers and help you move on from your car accident.